Gymnastics & Tumbling Coach
If you excel in a teamwork-based environment and have a high energy personality this job may be right for you!
Teaching children ages 2 to 15 years old a variety of gymnastics and tumbling skills in a fun, non-competitive environment.
- Past experience as an Athlete OR a Coach in Gymnastics, Tumbling or Cheerleading.
- A Valid Driver’s License
- Available to work Weekday Nights and Weekends
$9.00 - $15.00 depending on experience. (Paid training available to all applicants)
Terms of Employment:
- All employees are subject to background checks and drug testing
- Part-time employment only
East Campus: 2722 Chamberlain Lane, Louisville, KY 40245
South Campus: 10880 KY Highway 44, Mt. Washington, KY 40047
If you have questions before applying, please send an email to email@example.comApply Online
Louisville Gymnastics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
See Below for details about the Areas of Responsibility as well as Working Conditions and Physical Demands.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Create and teach lesson plans for individual classes
- Setup and breakdown of any equipment necessary to teach your classes
- Provide feedback to students and their parents on the students' progress
- Be knowledgeable and well-versed about our products and services. Be able to answer any questions potential clients may have
- General maintenance of the facility to include any cleaning necessary
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- You will be expected to move equipment for your classes which may weigh up to 30 lbs.
- You will be required to assist children who weigh as much as 100 lbs in the performance of their skills
- You will be required to demonstrate basic skills on Uneven Bars, Balance Beam, Floor Exercise, Rings, Parallel Bars, Pommel Horse and Trampoline (Learning these skills will be a part of your training program)