Louisville Gymnastics COVID-19 Policies
We know you and your family are grappling with the issue and impact of COVID-19, Coronavirus. We believe it is our role and responsibility during this time to prioritize the health and well-being of our customers and staff while also supporting local health officials and government leaders. We will continue to make informed decisions based on the latest scientific/medical information. We want to personally reach out to you and provide an update on the actions that Louisville Gymnastics will take if a student or coach tests positive for COVID-19.
If a student tests positive
If a student tests positive within the gym, and the student is NOT in your child's class, you will be notified via email.
If a student tests positive and IS in the same class as your child, you will be notified via phone and email. We will ask that your child get tested as a safety precaution.
If you child tests positive for COVID-19 you will need to notify us as soon as possible by email email@example.com or call us at (502) 426-2214
If a coach tests positive
If a coach tests positive for COVID-19 you will be notified via email.
If your child's coach tests positive for COVID-19 you will be notified via phone and email. We will ask that your child get tested as a safety precaution.
If a coach tests positive for COVID-19 they are required by the CDC and the health department provide a negative test result before returning to work.
In the event you miss a class (or classes), we are extending our make-up policy to 8 weeks after the session ends (Valid through December).
It is our intent to remain transparent as we navigate through this difficult time. We will be regularly communicating through emails, phone calls, or social media on any updates to our policies.
We truly enjoy coaching your children. Your business is much appreciated. We strive to provide the safest and cleanest environment as possible.
Louisville Gymnastics will also be taking the following additional precautions:
- Requiring all students to wear a face covering during class.
- Implementing a 15 minute gap between classes to disinfect equipment and common areas.
- Limiting class sizes.
- Limiting the number of classes per hour.
- Requiring all spectators to wear a mask or face covering.
- Requiring staff to wear a face mask, wash hands between classes, and participate in daily health checks.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple areas throughout the facility.
- All students will be required to have a health check upon entering the building.